Write Your Own Review
BENEFITS OF USING TREADMILL
• It's easier on your body. Treadmills offer better shock absorption, resulting in less stress on your feet
and knees, as compared to running on asphalt and concrete surfaces.
• You can simulate race courses. If you live in a very flat area and you're training for a hilly marathon,
you can still run hills on the treadmill.
• You can control your pace. The treadmill makes it easy to track your mileage and pace. Running on a treadmill feels somewhat easier physically because the ground is being pulled underneath your feet and there's no wind resistance.
• Many treadmills are padded, making them a good option if you're overweight or are injury-prone
(especially with knee issues) and want to decrease the impact. It doesn't matter what you look like
– you can wear your oldest shorts or trackie bottoms, have scruffy hair and don't need to worry about your wobbly bits!
•Use your treadmill whatever the weather – howling wind, pelting rain or even snow needn't stop you from training.
Walk or run anytime of the day or night – don't be held back by darkness, exercise on your treadmill
whenever you want to.
• There are no personal security worries – particularly if you're female, you don't need to worry
about personal safety issues when you're in your own living room.
• Have your workout worked-out – most treadmills have pre-set programs to help you get the most
from your treadmill training.
• See immediately the good you're doing – most treadmills also tell you how many calories you're burning, really useful for those who want to lose weight.
• Encourage yourself to exercise more – when you have a treadmill accessible at home you're more likely to use it. Walking and running are perfect for any age group – so you may get the whole family training on the treadmill too!
• You can even watch the TV – position your treadmill in front of the TV and there's no excuse not to use it! Multiple users can use the same equipment without adjusting the structure Treadmill running is going to improve your sleep. Treadmill running is a great way to reduce your stress levels and treat depression.
Treadmill running can reduce the severity of diabetes symptoms.
• number ONE cardiovascular machine for losing weight and burning calories
• predictable surface
• all aspect of workout can be controlled by user
• safer than running outdoor
• an ideal way of increasing your metabolic rate and the daily amount of energy you consume
• control body fat levels
• multi task
• average treadmills exercise can burn 700 calories per hour
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RUNNING
• Win the battle of the bulge.
•Maintain and improve general health.
• Get confident.
• Stress relief.
• The famous “Runner's high.” Aside from just the stress relief, jogging has also been proven to improve
• Train your mind.
• Improve coordination.
• Slows down aging
• Positive Psychological Effects
• Help to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise
• Strengthen muscles
• Improve cardiovascular fitness
• Burn plenty of kilojoules
• Help maintain a healthy weight.
• Reduce risk of heart disease
• Reduce risk of back pain
• Reduce depression and anxiety
• Lower risk of developing stroke
• Improve immune system
• Prevent obesity
• Reduce risk of developing diabetes
• Prevents the bone muscle loss
TIPS FOR TREADMILL RUNNING
• Don't make it too steep
• Don't hold onto the handrail or consol
• Make sure you warm up
• Don't forget your cool down
• Don't lean forward
• Pay attention to your stride
• Work on improving your stride count
• Use a slight incline
TIPS FOR TREADMILL WALKING
• Make walking a daily routine
• Walking is good for your health
• Target 10,000 steps everyday
• Increase the steps & distance according to your capability
Walk for 1 km = 1,200 steps
Walk 7 - 8 km = 10,000 steps
DO YOU KNOW?
WALK & THE CALORIES
TIME (Min) DISTANCE (Km) TOTAL KCAL
10 0.8 44
20 1.6 88
30 2.4 132
40 3.2 176
50 4 219
60 4.8 263
• How often should you exercise Three to your times a week to improve your cardiovascular and
• How hard should you exercise Intensify of exercise is reflected in your heart rate. Exercise must be
sufficiently rigorous to strengthen your heart muscle ad condition your cardiovascular system.
• How long should you exercise Sustained exercise conditions your hears, lungs and muscles. The
longer you are able to sustain exercise within your target heart range, the greater the aerobic
benefits. For individuals weighing 70kg walking at normal pace.